ViewSonic is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for all sales activities in support of named National B2B Reseller accounts / Channel Partners. Ideal candidate will be within driving or short flight distance from the greater Seattle and/or Portland area. We are looking for an individual who loves building relations, manage and engage in large B2B resller accounts with a national presence.
- Develop and grow key accounts as assigned. Responsible for maintaining and increasing volume levels with existing assigned accounts.
- Develop and implement innovative account based marketing plans and activities. Review marketing investments and ROI, and responsibility for the investment of ADF funds.
- Selective targeting of strategic customers in the assigned areas - instituting fresh programs, improving communication between ViewSonic and the target companies.
- Develop a strong relationship with the highest levels of management within each assigned account. Translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a well-defined sales strategy for all accounts in defined region.
- Effectively manage inventory levels, returns, stock adjustments, and defective return ratios. Effectively manage all required credit memos and follow-up documentation.
- Grow skills to and maintain a high level of job and product knowledge, competition, teamwork, communication, creativity, productivity, time management, career development plans, ongoing sales training, etc.
- Support the Director of Sales and upper management by assisting in reviewing and/or modifying existing strategies and tactics, establishing and maintaining good communication with all levels of the organization.
- Improve development of future budgets, working with corporate to reduce expenses and maintain maximum levels of operational efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of future marketing and sales programs by regularly reporting to corporate competitive pricing information, new product introductions, and promotional activities.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in sales events, conduct product training and do executive level presentations as required. Extensive travel as required to fulfill job requirements.