Ultradent, the global name in oral health, is expanding its sales force andis seekingaRegional Sales Manager tooversee sales operations and staffing of field sales representatives in our Brand New Northwest Region (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska).Ideal candidates will live in theSeattle or Portland area.
Who is Ultradent? Ultradent Products, Inc., is a collaborative and hard-working company with a 40-year history of innovation. Ours is a fun, fast-paced work environment dedicated to providingunique, solution-oriented products to dentists—and their patients—across the globe.Our company was built on a foundation of innovation, integrity, hard work, quality, and care, and we put those values into everything we do. To learn more who Ultradent is, watch this fun video made by our employees:https://youtu.be/PKXo03y6oOM
- Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month after 60 days)
- Health Savings Account Match
- On-site cafeteria (breakfast & lunch)
- On-site Fitness Center
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Five days paid between Christmas and New Years
- Education Assistance
- Hear what some of our employees say is the best perk to working at Ultradent:https://youtu.be/b6sAQj6ngJs
- Recruits, trains and motivates high performance Territory Account Managers to achieve regional sales goals
- Insures that all Territory Account Managers meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, closes, and account management
- Develops strategic business plans for region to expand customer base and ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Conducts periodic ride-along and annual performance reviews with Territory Account Managers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Territory Account Manager’s sales and activity performance
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Maintains accurate records of all activity reports submitted by Territory Account Managers
- Assists Territory Account Managers in preparation of Continuing Education courses
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented with the region
- Sets an example for Territory Account Managers in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, selling skills, and work habits
- Maintains contact with all clients in the region to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams to exceed sales goals
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Managers must also be capable of overnight travel (approximately 50% of the time)
Experience/Schooling or Degree Required:
- 5+ years of management experience in an outside, direct sales environment
- BS/BA is preferred
- Dental background experience is a highly preferred
We offer a competitive salary, monthly car allowance, and cell phone. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, matching 401K and a work environment that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding.
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor: For more information please contact us at email@example.com.