Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
The Regional Sales Manager in our BWI division will work closely with their Sales team to develop, maintain and communicate customer programs and pricing that maximize BWI’s penetration in the market while assuring that corporate profit targets are attained. Work with the Regional Sales team in the appropriation of regional special funding to assure maximum payback from available funds. Mentor and coach a Regional Sales team and set goals and expectations.
Maximize sales productivity utilizing Power BI reporting tools:
- Identify areas of weakness geographically/ channel wise to assure regional sales team enhance current customer relationships and aggressively pursue new business relationships that support the market strategy.
- Assure that our efforts with our most profitable product lines and customers receive the highest attention.
- Assure that Power BI sales data is utilized in developing sound sales and promotional strategies with our customers.
Assure we maximize down channel penetration (Builders, Remodelers, Dealers) in all assigned regions
- Assure complete utilization of our Sales tools with the entire sales team in qualifying leads and driving opportunities.
- Assure regional sales team can articulate BWI’s value proposition effectively throughout the channels
- Drive down channel events, dealer & builder programs and other key efforts in supporting our value propositions
Use the BWI sales tools to maximize sales and profits.
- Drive awareness & market acceptance of the Castlegate exterior door brand.
- Establish effective and profitable pricing strategies for new customers.
- Develop and propose appropriate rebate and coop programs for key customers
- Conduct bi-annual business reviews with Premier Dealer and Key Accounts
- Establish a cross functional sales balance with Commercial, Residential, Exterior, Interior, and Fine Finish products
Develop sales team members:
- Establish key performance measures to align with business goals
- Put in place succession planning strategies
- Provide ongoing individual coaching and support developmental planning for every team member.
- Using external educational opportunities for high performers
- Participate in annual talent reviews.
- Prepare and manage the regional sales budget.
- Track and monitor customer programs with Director of Sales to assure proper usage of marketing, co-op, and rebate programs.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years in the Building Materials Wholesale Industry required
- 1-2 years Management experience preferred
- Ability to encompass the 5 pillars of success
- Professional Conduct
This is a home based position and territory will span the driveable area of upstate NY to Richmond, VA and can reside anywhere within that territory.