With over 140 years of combined industry experience and manufacturing facilities in McAlester, OK, Warwick, NY and Dahlonega, GA, Meeco Sullivan continues to grow. We’re looking for a professional salesperson who is committed to achieving results and to helping us deliver the best freshwater and saltwater floating dock systems for the Marina industry throughout North America.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our East Region. Travel requirements will be 60% - 70% (local & overnight). Candidates must live in one of the following states: New York, Pennsylvania and Northern New Jersey
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing long-term business relationships with marina owners, developers, consultants, contractors, boat/yacht club managers and government officials. Your objective is to generate new business opportunities with new customers and existing customers. This is a technical sales role focusing on developing a loyal customer base through customer needs analysis and specification selling. She/he will possess the ability to articulate key product differentiators and sell comfortably from a value-based platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to capture market share throughout the region and across all markets.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline of new project opportunities with new customers and existing customers.
- Achieve top-line growth by identifying and developing key accounts throughout the region.
- Drive sustainable sales growth by building trusting relationships high & wide with key customers and industry decision-makers and influencers.
- Create concise action plans after identifying customer needs, budget allocations, application requirements, key decision-makers, and expected project close timelines.
- Provide corporate and technical product presentations to a variety of customers and network of specialty marina dealers.
- Work collaboratively with all Meeco Sullivan divisions and team members to achieve desired project support and revenue growth success.
- Maintain market awareness and trends within our targeted market audiences, understand competitive landscape within the region, and define overall regional sales potential.
- Utilize Meeco Sullivan’s CRM sales tracking tool diligently to record and manage day-to-day sales activities and establish proactive action plans to close business.
- Practice effective planning and time management and comply with requests to submit itineraries and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in sales training sessions, product learning meetings, trade show events, and association meetings as required.
Become a key member and contributor of our national sales team, working in a growing organization and in a fun industry, and your reward will be an unlimited six-figure compensation package.
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Management preferred. However, a B.S. degree in an Engineering discipline will be considered provided a strong business and technical sales acumen can be demonstrated.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years technical sales and/or capital equipment sales experience in a B2B environment (strong preference given to Marina industry experience).
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent negotiating and presentation skills.
- Well skilled in time, territory, travel and expense budget management.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
*All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.