Systech is the global technology leader in brand protection solutions. Systech pioneered serialization and is defining the future of authentication. Systech unifies and optimizes authentication, enterprise serialization and track and trace technologies to ensure regulatory compliance, mitigate risk, and drive efficiency and profitability. For 30 years, Systech’s innovation has led best practices for key brands representing across markets such as consumer packaged goods, food and beverage and life sciences and works with 19 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for selling Systech Solutions! (Anti-Counterfeiting, Serialization, Authentication and Brand Protection products and services to the Consumer Packaged Goods(CPG) and Pharmaceutical industries in his/her territory and/or assigned accounts. The RSM is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting, new business development, customer base expansion, opportunity management, proposal generation, presentations and closing business according to territory plans. She/he must demonstrate excellent account and territory management skills in order to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Promote and sell the value of Systech products and services within assigned territory.
- Managing the entire sales cycle including, prospecting, territory development, lead qualification, customer presentations, pricing, negotiating and closing.
- Engage in consultative relationship-building to develop sales opportunitiesthrough a combination of prospecting through inbound leads and hunting.
- Understand customer’s environment, overall objectives and requirements to propose the best Systech solution for the application.
- Develop strong customer relationships to ensure maximum satisfaction, repeat business, and increased market share.
- Develop, manage, and maintain industry contacts with decision makers and influencers.
- Propose and implement strategies to expand revenue and accounts within an assigned territory and/or target accounts.
- Establish forecasts and maintain current customer and prospective account records and provide reports on accounts and sales activity in Salesforce as directed by management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Keep current on company’s product and solutions, and industry trends.
- Must have 5-7 years of demonstrated success selling Technology or Enterprise Solutions to the commercial marketplace. Ideal candidate will have experience in Systech Solutions! (Anti-Counterfeiting, Serialization, Authentication and Brand Protection products and services to the Consumer Packaged Goods(CPG) and Pharmaceutical industries
- Ability to communicate and interface at all levels of a client organization including making presentations to C-level executives.
- Ideal candidate will have network of contacts in the commercial marketplace and/or CPG industry.
- Consistent history of; Exceeding Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge and Current Industry Knowledge.
- Persistence in pursuing opportunities in assigned territory including experience working on global deals.
- Role requires significant travel to current and prospective clients and willingness to work a flexible schedule with weekly overnight travel.
- BA/BS degree with excellentcommunication, interpersonal, and administrativeskills.
At Systech, we are committed to industry leadership as pioneers of new advances in global brand protection. To reach this goal, we look for employees who are ambitious, dedicated and committed to our mission, vision and values. We are an innovative growing organization that can offer a challenging environment that promotes job satisfaction and multiple opportunities for success.