Regional Sales Manager – Building Products
Are you an established Building Products sales professional looking to make an impact for an established building products manufacturer expanding its presence in the Virginia markets? Are you the type of B2B sales person who is committed to new business development while maintaining solid relationships with existing accounts? The Richmond Group USA has been engaged to find a Regional Sales Manager with success in the residential building products industry. This is a 50-year-old manufacturer that takes great pride in their commitment to their employees and their ongoing investments in their business. This is a huge opportunity for the type of broad thinking sales professional who wants to be able to contribute ideas to the overall sales, marketing and business strategies. If you are the type of high energy self-starter who wants to get recognized and rewarded for your contributions, then give us a call!
This manufacturer is currently selling to regional and national home builders, home re-modelers, distributors who distribute to building trades, distributors who sell direct to consumer, building products wholesalers and some retailers. The ideal person for this role will have current B2B sales experience and understands and appreciates the current and future structures of the building products marketplace. This is the type of company that is perfect for someone who thrives in an environment without lots of corporate hierarchy and cumbersome decision-making processes.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated B2B territory sales success in the residential building products marketplace
- High energy self-starter who can work independently to grow business in territory (previous experience working from a home-based office a plus)
- Ability to maximize sales while maintaining a critical balance of existing account maintenance and growth of new business initiatives.
- Great listener with the ability to really hear what the customers are saying.
- Disciplined to CRM and sales follow-up.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to create compelling sales presentations
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send a Word-Formatted resume to email@example.com and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared without your prior approval.
**Please note that candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship to be considered for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.