The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for working with the Vice President of Sales to set and achieve regional sales, profit, market share, and customer delight goals for merchandise, equipment, teeth, services, and other company products & offerings. The position also oversees the regional branch logistics and operations, sales personnel training programs, and sales of specialty products and services. The assigned region includes Washington, Oregon, and part of Idaho.
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking “What does the customer want?”
The Role We Are Looking To Fill:
The Regional Sales Manager should build on and succeed in the following areas:
Sales & Profit Goals - Equipment Sales & Logistics - Communication
Customer Satisfaction - Technical Service - Vendor Relations
Excellence - Regional Asset Management - Budgets
Planning - Regional Sales & Service Meetings - Training
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field or equivalent education/experience
- Ten years sales/management experience
- Knowledge in motivating sales and service team
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management & organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb management and coaching
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, and an acceptable driving record
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to travel in assigned region as well as frequent overnight travel
Why join our team?
- Bonuses available for region’s superior sales growth
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.