Our client develops, owns, and operates communications wireless infrastructure facilities primarily for the wireless and broadcast industries. The company is a leader in its market. Our client is in a growth mode and requires a sales professional to market all existing tower assets and potential tower builds to prospective customers in a defined territory within the west region of the United States. The individual in this role will work with all areas of the company and customers to support the company's rapid growth.
The company prefers the successful candidate to be based in Washington, Colorado, California or Utah.
- Expands, develops, and maintains customer relationships in defined territory through a variety of networks including but not limited to site development, real estate, RF engineering, project management firms, site acquisition, and construction firms.
- Exceeds established quarterly sales performance targets in territory.
- Identifies and proactively seeks new business analyzing existing competition and changing technology deployed by carriers.
- Actively communicates with sales and operations team all current and future customer projects being worked in territory.
- Facilitates application to lease execution process through all departments. Serves as the primary contact for the customer, effectively handling all customer related issues.
- Negotiates business terms of all new lease and amendment opportunities.
- Manages the Sales Manager Pipeline (weekly) and Territory Plan (quarterly) and seeks potential new tower development projects in territory. Projects to be passed to the corporate development team.
- 5 years of sales experience in the Tower Industry or relatable industry sales is required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience with CRM and Project Management tools
- Experience with One Vizion a plus
- Ability to travel (Minimum 50 to 60% of the time)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Skilled communicator and negotiator
- Advance Microsoft Office experience is required
- Strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of team concepts
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with the team.
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission plan and an excellent benefit program.