|Title||Regional Sales Manager|
|Work Location/Vessel||Seattle Office - Headquarters|
|Description||This position will be responsible for coordinating sales of fresh and frozen seafood products in a specified region. Products will include, but are not limited to: all species and forms of Alaska salmon, Atlantic salmon, Pollock, Crab, Pacific Cod, Halibut, Black Cod, Scallops, Shrimp, Oysters, Hake, Sea Bass, Sea Bream and various Smoked Salmon products. Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to customers, coordinating sales orders and all necessary paperwork associated with the sales process, network with other operations and sales colleagues around the industry and work with company production locations to ensure that we are staying informed with current season and production output information. Maintain and build on customer base. Work with sales leaders to stay apprised on sales trends to ensure that we are staying competitive and innovative with sales strategies and product portfolio.|
• Managing all sales activities within your specified sales region for all company products. Products include, but are not limited to: all species and forms of Alaska salmon, Atlantic salmon, Pollock, Crab, Pacific Cod, Halibut, Black Cod, Scallops, Shrimp, Oysters, Hake, Sea Bass, Sea Bream, and various Smoked Salmon products.
• Coordinating sales of our seafood products to customers in a specified region.
• Developing, maintaining and expanding sales and relationships with new and existing Retail and Foodservice customers.
• Providing market feedback (quality, pricing, availability) to all team members.
• Communicating orders, allocations, projects and feedback on a timely basis.
• Support the company wide vision within your region.
• Recommending and administering sales forecasts, trends and broker quotas.
• Ensuring all transactions and activities conform to company policies and procedures.
• Work strategically with sales leadership to build relationships, sales deals and tactics stay innovative and relevant in a dynamic industry.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Requirements||Qualifications and Requirements:|
• Experience selling seafood products – wild and farmed salmon species preferred but not required.
• Working knowledge of distribution – retail and foodservice customers, processors, brokers and other distributors of products.
• Ability to work independently in a challenging - fast paced environment where results are measured.
• Excellent communication skills. Creative and practical problem solving abilities.
• Proficient in developing and delivering presentations to customers and other decision makers.
• Solid math, Excel, Word, general accounting and organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as production warrants. Travel for this position will be 25-35% of the overall work schedule.
• This position will be based in a regional sales office; which are located in Seattle, WA, New Brunswick in Atlantic Canada and in other company offices throughout North America. This position will also require some extended hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.) in order to meet business needs.
• Although this position will be primarily based in an office, there will be frequent sales visits to customers as well as trips to various trade shows and industry functions.
• Competitive; depends on experience.
|Send This Job to a Friend|