The Regional Sales Manager will lead the day to day sales management for designated Emerging Brands markets. This person will be responsible for: delivering a region level sales plan; achieving company revenue and profit targets, managing distributor relationships, and handling regional key account calls. Furthermore, the RSM will ensure that the brand is “top of mind” with distributor partners and that the distributor’s efforts, key account calls and programs are aligned with business plans. The role requires strong leadership, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Execute on strategic marketing plans and Emerging Brands merchandising standards
- Track executional results: monitor sales progress against business plans and manage KPIs to track volume, distribution and budget against goals
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts for volume, spending and profitability
- Develop solutions that align with distributor partners needs while achieving KDP goals; drive best practices by achieving goals through innovative solutions
- Prepare and present quarterly reviews. Includes: regional business review and presentation on distribution, volume, investments, and distribution objectives
- Manage distributor relationships at a senior level
- Manage communication schedule and process with Territory Sales Managers to implement all business strategies and ensure proper alignment and understanding of those strategies
- Recruit, develop and manage Territory Sales Managers, including communication of individual sales goals
- A minimum of 5 years specialty food or beverage experience
- A proven track record of sales management experience & achievement
- Experiencing managing distributor relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to balance on ladder
- Must be able to reach overhead
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment
- Experience working successfully within the constraints of a growing business
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.