At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving profitable sales growth with existing accounts while attracting new business accounts to expand Novolex customer base. This position sells products by increasing product knowledge and brand awareness at retailers and distributors through direct sales efforts. The position requires strong planning and project management skills to successfully achieve the annual business plan. The position also requires the ability to create and expand relationships with retailers and businesses along with the retail distribution and packaging re-distribution markets. The expectation is that this position increases sales and supports the profitability of the business. This position reports directly to the Vice President Sales Duro Designer/Specialty.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for profitable management of business to support monthly/annual budget goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Duro and Novolex Cross-Selling Brand capabilities.
- Manage and grow existing accounts profitably by driving sound business practices including price management, terms, freight, and accounts receivable.
- Develop strong relationships through strategic planning to help establish Novolex as a preferred supplier by direct contact and relationship-building throughout the organization; i.e., working relationships with buying personnel, marketing and leadership at retailers and reaching to sales teams at distributor partners.
- Follow up on leads, identify and create new business opportunities and drive them to a successful close.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Work cohesively with internal stakeholders Pricing Department, Product Management Team, Sales & Operations, Sales Service Managers/Customer Service to assure customer satisfaction.
- Strategically forecast customer product and work with Sales & Operations team monthly.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Frequent travel; must manage travel with fiscal responsibility while maximizing travel to customers within a market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5 – 10 years of Account Management experience
- Technical understanding of paper converting business
- Working knowledge of paper, printing, converting
- Ability to travel 70%
- Proven business planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills required: Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Customer focus, Self-Starter and People interaction skills
- Outstanding prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.