Clear-Com, an HME company, is a trusted global provider of professional real-time communications solutions and services since 1968. We innovate market proven technologies that link people together through wired and wireless systems.
Clear-Com was first to market portably wired and wireless intercom systems for live performances. Since then, our history of technological advancements and innovations has delivered significant improvements to the way people collaborate in professional settings where real-time communication matters. For the markets we serve -- broadcast, live performance, live events, sports, military, aerospace, and government-- our communication products have consistently met the demands for high-quality audio, reliability, scalability and low latency while addressing communication requirements of varying size and complexity. Our reputation in the industry is not only based on our product achievements, but also on our consistent level of customer engagement and dedication to delivering the right solutions for specialized applications, with the expertise to make it work. Around the globe and across markets, Clear-Com’s innovations and solutions have received numerous awards and recognitions for ingenuity and impact for customers.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager – South Central USA You will be responsible for achieving sales targets across multiple application markets in the South Central territory. You will manage channel partners and, where necessary, develop new channels to address market opportunities. In addition to channel management, this position requires the ability to engage directly with end-customers on large scale system opportunities. You will provide market and competitive feedback to other departments within Clear-Com. This position reports to the Sales Director - North & South America.
What you will do in this position:
You will develop, support, and control sales of Clear-Com products within the assigned territory. You are responsible for meeting annual sales quotas for the territory within the approved budget. The geographic territory includes Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Collaborate with management to establish and execute the annual sales goal for the region.
- Collaborate with the regional sales team member(s) as well as authorized resell partners to maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Forecast quarterly and monthly sales for the region.
- Responsible for meeting annual sales target.
- Conduct regular visits within a given geographic region to support resell partners, the prospect for new business, meet with consultants on projects, and make customer visits in support of our authorized partners.
- Enter and update all sales calls, opportunities, and customer visits in the current CRM package.
- Follows-up qualifies and closes sales leads generated through various mediums such as web leads, trade shows, brand new store development lists, and inbound calls.
- Provide feedback to management on competitors based on customer feedback, trade show, and site visits.
- Conduct sales training as needed to Partners and Reps.
- Conduct customer training sessions as directed by Clear-Com management.
- Assists other regions as directed by Clear-Com management.
- Submit the correct and accurate monthly expense report as prescribed by company policy.
To be successful in this position:
- You will add additional business from existing accounts
- Promote and sell warranty and equipment maintenance programs.
- Support partners by attending managers, meetings, and vendor shows.
- Promote Clear-Com promotional programs.
- Develop and promote competitive advantages.
- Resolve price, service, and delivery disputes as required.
- Identify new opportunities for Clear-Com products by cold-calling potential users, arranging for evaluation systems or equipment for potential users, providing a written description of potential application, securing written specification from the potential user on equipment needed, and working with marketing personnel through the development phase, if required for a new product.
- Maintain regular customer contact with key decision-makers.
- Prepare periodic written status reports on account activities and opportunities.
- Assist in identifying and coordinating trade shows.
- Assist with the setup, tear down, and shipment of trade show booths and equipment.
- Perform live demonstrations of Company products and presents company service programs.
- Prepare trade show status reports on business potential, customer problems, and competitive activities.
- Two to three years of in-the-field experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proficient at Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and overall PC business use
- Management skills including contract negotiation/management, product training, account management, developing promotional programs, and developing repair programs
- Three to five years in direct selling and skilled at equipment demonstrations
- Sound working knowledge of electronic principles
- AA Degree (2 years college) – preferred
- Travel 50-75%
To be the industry leader it takes a group of talented individuals working together as one—individuals who love their work and do it with integrity, consistently demonstrating a passion for excellence, and ardently cultivating an innovation mindset; that’s who we are. We are committed to quality and continuous improvement to provide cutting-edge products and services to all our customers worldwide. Our customer care extends beyond a telephone number. We work hard to earn our customers’ trust and aspire to build long-term relationships. There’s no stopping our drive to win, and our success starts from within. We value the competitive spirit and look for others with the same drive.
Join our team!