Job ID: 145285
Halfen USA, a CRH company, is the San Antonio-based North American Headquarters of Halfen GmbH with international Headquarters located in Langenfeld, Germany. With subsidiaries and distributors in more than 60 countries, HALFEN is a leading international company providing product and engineering solutions in:
• Anchoring technology
• Reinforcement technology
• Mounting/framing technology
• Facade fixing technology
• Transport anchor systems
• Tension rod systems
We offer our customers a vast range of products and provide the technical solutions for applications in construction and industrial projects. As part of the Halfen team, you will work closely with owners, designers, contractors and influencers to provide value added product solutions and services. You will participate in diverse projects in civil, commercial and residential sectors working with multiple trades including general contractors, façade, masonry, concrete and steel.
The basis of our success is world-wide, long-term partnerships with our customers and suppliers. More than 1,100 HALFEN employees strive for a common interest, with commitment to increasing value; with a strong focus on quality, customer service, and innovation. We are a socially responsible, environmentally sensitive organization, which looks beyond the immediate (construction site/project) in order to further develop the wider community. Join our growing team!
The Southern California Regional Sales Manager is responsible to assist in the specification of HALFEN products and services, and meet the sales goals in revenue, profit and strategic products for the Southern California Region. Collaborate with other team members, and assist them to achieve cross-regional opportunities. Key segments include façade (glass, brick, stone), concrete, and elevator. Penetrate existing market segments, and seek opportunities to extend product applications into new applications. Support company efforts in market information, competitive intelligence and new product development.
- Maintain current customer account base, and acquire new business to meet sales goals
- Work together with the Regional Field Engineer to secure specifications and brand preference for HALFEN products
- Up to 80% face to face customer visits, including up to 60% travel outside of home market
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle, and account
- Document call planning, reporting in CRM maintaining accurate company and contact information
Education / Experience / Skills
- 3-5 Years of sales and/or engineering experience in the construction industry
- Bachelors degree in business, sales or engineering preferred
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Time in territory management
- Microsoft Office
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Halfen USA, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.