Job Opportunity: Regional Sales Manager - Southwest Region (Central & South Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado)
Are you a fearless hunter who’s passionate about business development and forging long lasting customer relationships through a consultative sales approach? Are you a proactive, confident self starter who thrives in competitive situations? Do you like going into uncharted territory knowing whatever the goals are, you will achieve and exceed them?
Do you have a short attention span, embrace change, and gravitate to different projects at the same time? Are you a generally enthusiastic and optimistic person who does well in social situations, yet you’re selective with who you build relationships with based on your ability to “read the room”? Are you empathetic and sympathetic and care more about the person than their title?
Would you be excited about a career working with first responders, building cool vehicles that get certified as ambulances and mobile clinics to make a real impact on people's lives?
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk…
Frazer, a leading builder of emergency medical vehicles, is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team. The Regional Sales Manager at Frazer reports to the Sales Team Supervisor, and is responsible for growing sales and increase company revenues while ensuring that customer needs are met, through active listening and a consultative approach to problem solving that results in profitable sales, accurate estimates, repeat purchases, and customer referrals.
What Does a Week in the Life of the Regional Sales Manager Look Like?
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as industry networking.
- Build customer relationships and promote Frazer solutions by attending trade shows, events, customer dinners, and regularly scheduled customer and prospect visits.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales and cash receipt with support from the Sales Engineer.
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone, email, in person, or by mail providing technical specifications, pricing, quotes, and other information as needed.
- Host in person and remote customer specification review meetings to understand and address customer requirements.
- Proactively maintain contact with customers and prospects.
- Accurately maintain information such as sales opportunities, interactions, estimates, order forecasts, customer orders, and more, in Frazer company computer systems, with some assistance from Sales Engineer.
- With support from Sales Engineer, accurately configure, price, and quote complex products, such as ambulances, stretchers, and other medical equipment.
- Perform hands-on inspections on used units that customers bring in for re-mounting on a new truck chassis.
- With support from Sales Engineer, evaluate and respond to bids and formal requests for proposal to include periodic bid submissions of product offerings and prices to purchasing groups.
- Attend final inspection and in-service delivery walk-around with customers when their unit is ready for pickup with support from sales engineer.
- Follow up with customers after delivery/pickup of a unit to promote ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Actively live out Frazer Core Values while working with Frazer employees, vendors, and customers to help achieve team, department, and corporate goals.
- Learn and reinforce safe and proper work procedures while actively following Frazer Safety programs and other policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Actively pursue productivity enhancements by recommending and/or implementing policy and process changes to improve effectiveness or efficiency.
What's it like to be a part of the Frazer Family?
Frazer is a fast-paced company that is creating some of the most innovative vehicles in the world. You'll find a unique team of individuals who continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in the Healthcare and EMS space. A diverse team, a great culture, and a positive work environment are just some of the things that make working at Frazer so rewarding.
A True Culture
Frazer is a company that relies on its core values and the drive of its people. With a focus on longevity and employee success, Frazer welcomes its employees to push the envelope and drive improvement across all aspects of the company. At Frazer, you can unleash your potential!
Employee Driven Benefits
At Frazer, we take pride in listening to what our employees want in benefits. With our "What You Want" committee, we've come up with a unique set of employee benefits and designed them around our culture.
- Health Care Insurance (100% paid for by the company for all employees)
- Dental Benefit options
- 401k plan with a company match!
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off that begins accruing your first day of employment
- The “Company Kitchen” on site for lunch and snack choices
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Professional development and skills training
- Free Life Skills Training such as financial wellness classes
How Performance is Evaluated
Communication and collaboration are key at Frazer and we encourage an environment filled with positive feedback and constructive criticism, to unleash your potential for real professional growth! We use things like self-evaluations, group reviews, and quarterly check-ins to help define a clear path to success. You will also have an opportunity to give feedback to peers to help them to grow in their roles as well.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years in a “hunter” type sales role
- Ability to pass background and motor vehicle record check
- Reliable form of transportation and vehicle insurance
Preferred Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred
- Experience selling to municipal governments
- Fire/ EMS background
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Skills (to Pay the Bills)
Here's a list of a few competencies that the Job Title at Frazer should have…
- Self-sufficient and autonomous: Fearless, Assertive, Resourceful, Venturesome
- More extroverted and outgoing than not: Friendly, Persuasive, Sociable, Talkative, Optimistic
- Works and lives with a sense of urgency: Very Impatient, Restless, Fast-paced
- Attention to detail is hit-or-miss but more often miss: Informal, causal, independent nature related to details
Also, here are a few software packages that the Regional Sales Manager would eventually need to be versed in. Don’t worry . . . we expect some on-the-job training.
- Google G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Drive, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Paycom (HRIS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Oh, and $alary
Of course, we didn't forget salary… Frazer offers competitive pay and this role will start with a salary between $70,000-$80,000 starting salary with total compensation potential of $100k+ depending on education, certifications, and experience.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, visit our website to complete the following steps:
- Online application
- Resume and cover letter
- Culture Index survey
We look forward to hearing from you!