Title: Regional Sales Manager
Work Location: We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to work remotely in the Texas area.
Reports to: Director of Instrumentation Sales
Supervising: This is not a supervisory position
Type of Work: This is a full time position with the opportunity to receive a full range of benefits including: Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, Profit Sharing, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay.
Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, Led Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine, and Regulatory Testing.
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to build strong relationships with customers and identify solutions to their power conversion or safety testing requirements. She/he will be responsible for keeping the management team informed of strategic planning and performance, as well as work with cross functional teams such as Inside Sales, Marketing, Order Entry and Service. This position is also responsible for ensuring that any challenges affecting the ability to develop long term relationships between Chroma and its customers in their assigned area are managed to resolution. The position requires excellent people-management skills, high focus on sales targets, an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization, and a thorough understanding of Chroma’s products and applications.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for his/her region to ensure sales targets are given every opportunity to be met.
- Responsible and accountable for Instrument sales targets as well as identifying automated test solution.
- Focus on new growth markets and target and key accounts.
- Majority of their time will be spent traveling into regions on a regular basis to meet with key customers and/or prospect new accounts as well as attend trade/networking events.
- Perform product demonstrations to customers/prospects while differentiating Chroma products andsolutions from competitive offerings.
- Ability to target, set strategy, and penetrate new key accounts consistently.
- Working with CRM sales database.
- Follow-up with customers on quotes and information.
- 4 Year College degree - EE degree preferred.
- Regional Sales experience in a power conversion industry preferred.
- Prior sales experience with proven track record in achieving and overachieving sales targets.
- Strong level of business acumen, in order to articulate and understand the business requirements from the customer’s perspective as well as Chroma’s internal requirements.
- Power Conversion products background a strong plus.
- Proven track record in achieving and overachieving targets.
- Skilled in prospecting, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and preferably Sage CRM.
Chroma Systems solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.