Truxedo, a Truck Hero company, is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager that would support sales growth for our rapidly growing operations in Yankton, South Dakota. Since our start almost 20 years ago, TruXedo, Inc., has led the industry with new and innovative truck bed cover concepts that emphasize style, quality, durability and functionality. We are looking for new employees to join our winning team.
We are seeking individuals interested in working in a positive, team-based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to grow their careers and be part of TruXedo's exciting future!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing and managing accounts within the western territory (WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, NM, CO, AK, and West TX). Travel is an important element of this position. It includes regular meetings with wholesale distributors, dealer accounts and jobbers. Dependent on the needs of the business, it may be up to 75% and include some weekends and trade shows.
- Execute business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of corporate sales goals and profitability.
- Achieve targeted goals for assigned sales channels and monthly jobber visit quotas.
- Track calls, contact information and company assets in our CRM web tool.
- Travel regularly via automobile and airplane to visit Jobbers, Warehouse (WD), Trade Shows, and assigned events (some weekends required).
- Maintain/and present customer programs, policies, and promotional activities.
- Attend to customer expectations in order to maintain their satisfaction.
- Develop new customers grow sales, while effectively advancing and servicing existing accounts.
- Execute new product launches throughout assigned customer territory.
- Properly train customers at designated accounts on all products offered.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer management skills. Ability to build strong and productive relationships with customer base.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in dealership, customer or client relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and solid organizational proficiencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage tight travel schedules and budget.
- Knowledgeable of basic mechanical skills.
- Hands-on experience in deliver of timely and efficient summary of reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidate should be located in WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, NM, CO, AK, and West TX.
Pay and Benefits:
- TruXedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance.
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement.
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance.
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive an acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
- Check us out at