Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite.
The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus’ Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive.
Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years
Zycus is hiring for Regional Sales Manager in Chicago/ Minneapolis.
Regional Software Sales Manager is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Vice President Sales.
Candidates who are experienced in Software Sales, and are enthusiastic about technology, sales and new explorations, and are open to drive the role as per the parameters below, are invited to apply:
1. Identifying and closing sales opportunities with fortune 1000 companies in the Western region of the USA.
2. Implement aggressively approaching strategies to identify, qualify and close accounts across domain.
3. Should be able to meet the first year Sales quota (achieved through 5-6 New Logos).
4. Forecast accurately the sales closures based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
5. Coordinated team approach to work with an Inside sales team to maximize penetration into territory.
The role requires a self-driven individual who has a successful Enterprise Sales experience in respective quota region with,
- BS Degree and 8+ years experience in quota attainment required (please mention the same on your resume while applying)
- Excellent engagement and solution selling skills, probing skills, negotiating skills & networking skills
- Open to Travel
- Open to work from home / remote office / regional office
- A US Citizenship or Green Card
- Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
- Along with a competitive compensation structure and benefits, the Role enables you to explore large open territories for your role development and be a part of a dynamic Sales team.
- Competitive salary and incentive bonuses, 401(k) Plan.