Regional Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of sales experience in specialty chemicals, food, confectionery, baking, pharmaceutical, personal care, industrial or agricultural industries.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.