About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second-highest-rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
About Vertical Sales:
Gray Vertical Sales provides marketing and advertising support for healthcare and automotive clients. The Vertical Sales team works directly with national accounts and local station sales teams to develop incremental and new revenue for these two important revenue categories.
Job Summary - (position based in Charlotte, NC):
The health solutions team at Gray seeks a regional sales manager who is responsible for selling cross-platform solutions on the Gray television and digital platforms, with a clear focus on the healthcare & medical industry. The regional sales manager will work closely with 10 - 12 Gray stations in a defined geographic area to drive revenue and develop deep expertise in healthcare advertising. The idea candidate will have extensive knowledge of the television, digital and healthcare industries and be able to provide creative solutions for client's marketing needs.
General Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Prepare and research for client meetings, working closely with the sales teams at each station
- Manage, track and optimize account performance to maximize client satisfaction and renewal business
- Identify clients' needs by listening and probing during discussions of their objectives and strategies
- Study the competitive environment and build knowledge of clients' business
- Reacts to change productively and handles other essential tasks as assigned all while working in a fast-paced environment
- Execute a proven sales model
- Invest in a long-term commitment to team and business growth, all while supporting company goals and objectives
- Travel to station sites for meetings. This position requires extensive travel (over 50% of the time)
◘ Come join our team, apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.