ArizonaEast was co-founded in 2005 by two brothers with a passion for plants, a penchant for business and a positive prediction about the future of succulents. Their father began a wholesale nursery dubbed Desert Dan’s forty years prior, and they spent many a (not so lazy) summer day cleaning terracotta pots, affixing plastic to greenhouses and, most importantly, learning a love of plants and appreciation for hard work that would lead them to start their own wholesale agricultural business as adults. In just over a decade, the fresh approach and millennial perspective of co-founders Brian Vitale and Joe Vitale have made ArizonaEast a force to be reckoned with in the burgeoning succulent industry. The company’s Northeastern growing facility has made water wise desert plants available to independent garden centers and plant retailers throughout the Eastern United States and beyond.
ArizonaEast is seeking a Regional Sales Representative for the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast market. This person would be responsible for developing new business and maintaining relationships with current customers in said territory. This person must be enthusiastic, energetic, dedicated, responsible, organized, and disciplined. Sales experience is a plus. Please note that this position will require traveling for trade shows to interact with customer base.
- Must have strong communication skills - enthusiastic, energetic individual
- Must have strong organizations skills – responsible, disciplined individual
- Must have excellent work ethic – dedicated, ambitious, driven individual
- Must be willing to learn – open minded individual
- Must have computer skills – intermediate use of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Conducting research to find potential future customers; uploading companies and contacts into a database
- Making cold calls to potential customers: identify customer’s needs and how ArizonaEast can help customer with their needs, pitching customers on product collections and setting up future phone calls or meetings for further discussion
- Setting up and conducting meetings with current and potential customers
- Managing relationships with current customers by providing quotes, information, etc.
- In-person visits to potential and current customers
- Attending regional and national events that pertain to the industry
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3-5 years
Required work authorization:
- United States
- Trade shows
- Sales floor