Requisition ID: 35462
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Whirlpool is currently seeking qualified candidates for an Regional Sales Trainer (Analyst), opening to join the Sales Enablement team located in Dallas, TX. This role will be a remote in the Dallas, TX area. Overall for this role you will be responsible for collaborating on development and flawlessly delivering sales education material containing product information, brand messaging, and information on how our products can be sold versus the competition for both internal employees and external trade customers.
Today, you might be demonstrating how to cook an omelet on our chrome infused griddle. Tomorrow, you'll collaborate with process partners across the organization to design training content and demonstrations for our internal and trade partners when new products are launched. And, you might help facilitate training for 600 of your peers at the annual sales conference. You may also host and train industry leaders at world class events, such as Buy Fairs, Managers' Walks, and Key Account Company Training Events.
- The capability and willingness to travel up to 70% of the time
- Consult, create, and deliver training curriculums, sales education materials, training tools and assets to support the brands' objectives and launch initiatives
- Provide product training to Whirlpool Corporation trade partners, key influencers, and internal partners to increase sales and generate revenue while increasing brand loyalty through e-Learning, instructor led training, corporate training initiatives, and off-site events
- Develop new training "experiences" and innovative demonstrations to improve engagement and knowledge retention. Deliver post-training takeaways and surveys, while analyzing business growth pre and post training
- Conduct competitive analysis projects and report outs
- Collaborate with Intake team to be aware of new product launches, become expert in products, determine product needs, and work with Sales Execution and R&B process partners in advance of training to ensure new products are on the floors
- Maintain close communication with field sales to ensure training content relates to the current market environment
- Master the Whirlpool Strategic Selling competencies and embed knowledge into training.
- Enable the sales organization to succeed through different trainings you facilitate and lead.
- Utilize exceptional interpersonal, time management, planning, budgeting, and presentation skills.
- Engage with internal and external contacts such as merchandising, product managers, brand managers, and senior sales leaders to ensure accurate & relevant output
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience in Appliance Sales or Appliance Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Training, or Communications
- 2+ years in Appliance Sales or Appliance Training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for storytelling
- Excellent presentation skills, expert selling skills and expertise in Google Slides
- Proven track record of strong performance in a team environment
- Expertise & ability to use computers, iPads, Powerpoint, basic A/V equipment & Google Suite
- Flexible with work and personal schedules to meet training commitments. Some evenings, weekends and flex schedule time required
- Ability to learn new product information quickly and well enough to train others
- Exceptional time management skills, and ability to prioritize weekly and monthly meetings with management, process partners, and peers
- Facilitation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
- Business, marketing, and sales acumen
- Improv or theatrical training a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to reach common goals
- Flexibility to multi-task
- Drive to meet timelines, create assessments, and be results focused
- Activates strategies and tactics using understanding of underlying rationale
- Collaborates with trade partners to develop business plans to achieve mutual goals
- Collaborates with trade partners to implement business plans to achieve mutual goals
- Analyzes consumer and shopper information to develop recommended actions
- Assess the health of their business and understand and communicate its current reality
- Understands the basic product forecasting process
- Customizes and delivers proposals and negotiations to the trade to win additional business
- Through operation perfect floor owns our in the store environment to assess and improve our execution of collaborative business goals
- Basic understanding of omni-channels in devising and executing trade plans
- Leverages effective shopper marketing tactics to drive category growth
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Social Media, Field Sales, Project Manager, Sales, Marketing, Technology