Region Sourcing Partner
The Region Sourcing Partner is responsible for sourcing candidates and scheduling interviews within a designated region for Aveanna Healthcare. This includes coordinating with hiring managers to determine staff needs, finding qualified candidates to fill open positions, conducting pre-screen interviews with candidates to determine eligibility and working with the regional leadership team to provide qualified candidates for consideration. You will be working out of our Mt. Laurel, NJ office. Sourcing Partner will be overseeing the Philadelphia Region.
- Post and update requisitions for staffing needs in areas designated by location.
- Screen candidates for minimum qualifications as defined by state and location guidelines; work with location staff to ensure sufficient candidate flow to assigned locations.
- Utilize online resources to source candidates for locations.
- Achieve goals and metrics related to sourcing candidates for assigned locations.
- Cultivates relationships with candidates and hiring managers to promote growth, teamwork and credibility.
- Implements sourcing strategies, including monitoring and evaluating various recruitment sources to produce optimal results.
- Assists in the on-going support of our Applicant Tracking System.
- Encourages a positive and inter-communicative environment between locations for the optimal utilization of caregivers.
- Supports process improvement opportunities to improve the delivery of our services to include sourcing, recruiting, job offers and on boarding of qualified candidates in compliance with employment guidelines.
- Track and utilize data to understand sourcing trends.
- Troubleshoots and recommends process enhancements to promote system and workflow efficiencies.
- Encourages a positive and inter-communicative environment between the sourcing team promoting optimal utilization of caregiver candidates.
- Participates in department calls as necessary; provides input and suggestions and in additional group calls as requested.
- Competency with Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Previous experience in a high-volume sourcing or recruitment, experience in healthcare or related field a plus.
- Acts with a sense of urgency in communicating with team members, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Applies logical/creative thinking in providing solutions to hiring managers and candidates
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred