Thrive Where Your Contributions Are Valued
Would you like your employer to move with you while retaining your benefits? As an employed regional traveling advanced practice provider, you will travel within the region to a variety of hospital programs. In the last three years, over 150 providers have moved across state lines while we provide paid expenses for travel, lodging, and licensing. You will be paid above market compensation for your flexibility to work in various locations. We have opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Regional Traveling APP Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for Sounds core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- Must be a certified ACNP (acute care NP's only) or PA with current license
- Minimum of 4 years recent, autonomous, acute care, med/surg rounding experience
- Must be open to locations and assignments in TX, LA and OK
A Day In The Life of a Regional Traveling APP Ambassador
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services
- Complete admissions from ED and develop treatment plans
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Days; 7on/7off
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you are joining an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.