The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and motivate a team of Enterprise/ Strategic Account Executives (AE's) to achieve individual sales quotas. This sales leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold AE's accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example. They are also are required to assist in making account calls with AE's, assist in account health monitoring, and effectively maintain Company's value within accounts. This leader should mentor each EAE individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. They are also responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on their team’s quota.
This position is a People Manager and reports to the Vice President of Public Sector.
- Grow Company GNMRR within Enterprise accounts in the Federal Government.
- Daily management of Enterprise Account Executive sales team
- Assesses sales activities & forecasts to determine sales progress & required improvements. Recommends & implements improvements to achieve sales goals.
- Coach salespeople to develop their sales skills including vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, & other necessary skills; while maintaining individual accountability to goals
- Maintain/protect Company core values by hiring culturally aligned team members & leading by example.
- Provides value in complex negotiations & the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales & Corporate Executives to maximize results
- Work with each EAE to develop & implement business & sales plans to achieve sales quota
- Ensures the team effectively leverages sales tools & systems consistently & in alignment with Rules of Engagement.
- Communicates & prioritizes product & business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments.
- Identifies & supports opportunities for the training & professional development of department personnel.
- Provides the sales team an effective sales executive to leverage in the sales cycle.
- Operates well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision.
- BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of management experience with specific experience in selling software
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams
- SaaS based business application experience
- Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate & close complex contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented. Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize Company’s diverse solution suite.