We’re looking for an experienced Regional Vice President of Real Estate to join the team at Company and make an immediate impact. The right candidate will help develop and execute a strategic plan to increase Company’s urban core multifamily portfolio under management. This position will initially focus on cultivating institutional real estate partnerships, fund relationships, and exclusive partnerships with key multifamily developers to achieve the company’s long-term growth expectations.
Basically, we are looking for a team player that loves learning as much as teaching and can play nice with both humans and systems. At Company, our culture is fundamental to our success, in which we all share.
- Live by and champion our cultural values: Happy, Hungry, Honest, High-Performing, Humble and H-Loyal.
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional real estate partners, large-scale multifamily developers, fund managers, and other market participants to promote the growth of Company’s master leased multifamily portfolio.
- Source, underwrite and execute relevant growth opportunities, including existing properties, new developments, and joint-ventures.
- Facilitate the flow of a consistent pipeline of suitable long-term master lease opportunities. Lead negotiations for master lease transactions to include partial building and full building master leases. Participate in business development efforts.
- Develop and maintain market expertise relevant for Company, including knowledge of the multifamily cycle in each key market.
- Develop expertise of the regulatory environment surrounding short term rentals in your market with the assistance of our legal team.
- Represent the company in a positive and highly professional manner. Log daily interactions and potential deals in CRM; trace for appropriate follow up.
- Submit weekly reports and as requested reports; complete projects and deliverables in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage and attend trade shows/industry events as needed.
- We’re an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- Qualified candidates will be experienced leaders with a minimum of 5 years of combined multifamily real estate and capital markets experience
- In-depth asset and industry knowledge of and experience in the Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Los Angelos markets
- Intimate knowledge of the multifamily industry and is essential
- Direct knowledge of capital markets, financing mechanisms, and structures involved in multifamily financing
- Experience in leading negotiations on large scale and/or complex financial transactions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, and equivalent Google products, including the ability to understand and manipulate basic spreadsheets
- A willingness to collaborate with team members of all levels within the organization and a personal hunger and passion for success and performance
- This is a remote working position
- Must be able to travel domestically/internationally as needed.