DB&A is seeking a highly experienced and professional outside sales executive to join our sales organization. The Regional Vice President (RVP) of Sales is responsible for meeting with prospective F500 clients at the executive level to acquire new business in various industries.
The RVP of Sales must demonstrate a superior ability to create high-value opportunities for DB&A. Through skilled and professional C-level interactions, the RVP of Sales must be able to influence executives by passionately delivering DB&A's guarantee and compelling value proposition.
The RVP of Sales must also be able to address questions with thoughtful discussions of how organizations can dramatically benefit from DB&A's management consulting services. Our target clients range from $100M mid-caps to the Fortune 500.
This role requires at least 75% travel throughout the year.
In this highly visible role, the Regional Vice President of Sales will:
- Gain exposure to a variety of industries and the opportunity to meet with Fortune 500 executives
- Utilize DB&A’s proven sales process to identify and analyze customers’ business requirements and need for our services
- Work collaboratively with the Inside Sales team to proactively manage the acquisition of new clients
- Coordinate and conduct executive meetings scheduled by the Inside Sales team
- Follow up on highly qualified leads at mid-large sized companies in your region for executive meetings
- Build and maintain client communication and trust with prospects and internal stake holders to foster client relationships and close new business
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Perform industry-specific and client-specific research to effectively communicate sales points
- Demonstrate a client-centric approach on all executive sales meetings
- Develop and deliver presentations to groups of individuals at all levels of a customer organization
- Consistently close new business to meet and exceed quota levels
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of successful outside field sales experience in services, equipment, software and/or hardware
- A proven track record of successful sales in excess of $1M
- Experience working with and closing at the CXO level
- Strong client facing and relationship building skills
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, follow-up and closing skills
- Strong observation, business acumen and leadership skills
- Adaptability to change in fast-paced and high pressure environments
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Per diem and transportation allowance
- Competitive benefits package that covers 100% of BCBS medical premiums for employee
- Medical, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, 401(k)
- Two weeks paid vacation + One week paid PTO + Paid year-end holiday closure
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.