BJC Medical Group Cardiology invites board certified/board eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a large team of Cardiologists on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center Campus, join our team with this exciting opportunity below!
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a BJC Healthcare affiliated Hospital. BJC Healthcare is one of the leading health systems in the nation, with Missouri Baptist Medical Center being one of the premiere facilities in the health system. Located in the beautiful, safe, and highly sought after West St. Louis County, Missouri Baptist is a magnet institution that has consistently been ranked among the best institutions in the region. In addition to the regional rankings, Missouri Baptist is also rated “high-performing" in eight of the common procedures and conditions assessed by U.S. News: aortic valve surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), colon cancer surgery, heart failure, heart bypass surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, and lung cancer surgery. BJC Healthcare has a strong reputation for community support and Missouri Baptist is truly a great representation of the greater BJC mission, "The world’s best medicine, made better."
- Located on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center campus, our Arrhythmia Center features 10 full-time Cardiologists. The provider selected for this opportunity will be joining a group of 4 non-invasive Cardiologists.
- Our Arrhythmia Center Group features a high volume TAVR program, MitraClip program and a Watchman program.
- We provide additional service with peripheral and coronary interventions, inpatient and outpatient consults, echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography (including 4D), and stress testing.
- In collaboration with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, we provide interpretive services, to include: Echocardiography, electrocardiography, holter and event monitor, and stress testing.
- Additional services provided are advanced CTO management and structural and functional MRI services.
- The provider selected for our expanding team will come equipt with a dedicated Medical Assistant and a group of support staff.
- Monday through Friday work week. this includes 36 patient hours and 4 administrative hours.
- 5 day work week divided by 2 days in the catheterization lab, 2 days in the clinic, and 1 day doing inpatient consults.
- Strong support from the on-site cardiac and vascular support team.
- 1:6 call rotation, including both interventional call and general cardiology call.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (2 year guarantee)
- After guarantee, compensation based on work RVU model
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long-term disability, Life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
About Saint Louis
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues and the multi-year World Series winning Cardinals
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation