Our dental practice is seeking a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) to join the team!
Please note our office is taking every appropriate measure to keep our team members and patients safe with proper use of PPE including:
- Safe Patient Check-in Process
- Disposable Gowns
- N95 Masks
- Regular Masks
- Face Shields
- Latex Gloves
- Nitrile Gloves
- Respiratory Masks
- Air Filters
- $20-$24/hr (DOE)
- Allowance towards health insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) duties include but not limited to:
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- Teaching our patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- Performing office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer
- Communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies)
- Helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and oral surgery.
We are looking to fill this position right away. If you want to join our amazing team please APPLY TODAY!
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 24.00 Hourly