At Gentle Dental, Registered Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Registered Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- 1+ years of experience in working in a fast-paced dental office
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions
- Experience working with Orthodontists specifically, as well as GPs, Specialists, or Hygienists.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Ability to travel to additional offices multiple days per wee.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Must be able to travel to multiple locations
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
The is a part-time opportunity, 2-3 days per week
This is a traveling position with the home office of GD Petaluma, 249 N. McDowell Boulevard Petaluma, CA 94954. Additonal office locations include GD Santa Rosa and GD Brentwood.