At Gentle Dental, our Registered Dental Assistants guarantees a safe, productive, and efficient patient care environment. While performing your chairside responsibilities you will ensure other Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Our Dental Assisting team is passionate about dentistry and enjoys providing legendary customer service to our patients. This is a Full-Time position.
This office is located at 5540 Springdale Avenue, Suite B Pleasanton, CA 94588
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Laboratory duties, such as making temporary crowns and casts of teeth and mouth from impressions.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 2 to 4 years of previous dental experience.
- A current RDA License, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.