Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is looking for amazingRegistered Dental Assistantsto join our AWESOME team in Fairfield!A $1,000 sign-on bonus being offered for a limited time!
Do you have a passion for helping children create a lifetime of good oral habits and happy smiles? Are you a lighthearted, honest, compassionate, patient focused team player? If so, this is the job for you!
The primary duty of the Registered Dental Assistant is to assist the Dentist in the overall delivery of oral care as well as work independently to provide outstanding patient care. The Registered Dental Assistant will be an integral part of the patient care team by consistently delivering the most memorable and fun service experience possible for every patient, every day!
The Essential Job Elements
• Prepare office with daily opening and closing duties
• Prepare treatment area for patient by following procedures and protocols
• Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting and seating patient
• Assist the doctors during treatment procedures
• Perform dental infection control procedures
• Take digital x-rays
• Educate parents about oral hygiene and their child’s oral health
• Perform all lab related procedures
• Perform cleanings
• Hand off patient at check -out
• Complete care calls and thank you cards
• Assist in managing and controlling supply inventory
• Document dental care services by charting in patient records
• Maintain strict compliance with all pertinent laws and regulations (HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, Dental Board)
• Maintain safe and clean working environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have current and active CA certified RDA license and CPR certification
• Upbeat personality is a MUST
• Loves working with children
• Patient focused, team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Dentrix a plus
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key driver of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our staff exhibits a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and a 401(k) savings plan.