Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is looking for an amazing RegisteredDental Assistantto join our awesome Fairfieldteam!A$1000 sign-on bonusbeing offered for a limited time!
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key driver of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our staff exhibits a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and a 401(k) savings plan.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duty of the Registered Dental Assistant is to assist in the overall delivery of care and to be an integral part of the patient care team by consistently delivering the most memorable and fun service experience possible for every patient, every day in every office.
- Must have current and active state certified RDA license & CPR Card
- Knowledge of Dentrix a plus
- Must love children!
- Honest, ethical, high integrity
- Passionate about helping kids develop a lifetime of good oral habits
- Able to connect and build trust with each patient and parent
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Upbeat personality is a MUST
- Patient focused, team player
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean, neat professional appearance