Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is looking for an amazing Registered Dental Assistantor Dental Assistant to join our awesome Roseville team!
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key driver of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our staff exhibits a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and a 401(k) savings plan.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duty of the Registered Dental Assistant is assist in the overall delivery of care and to be an integral part of the patient care team by consistently delivering the most memorable and fun service experience possible for every patient, every day in every office.
***Dependability is a must for this position.***
- Prepare treatment area for patient by following procedures and protocols
- Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting and seating patient
- Assist the doctors during treatment procedures
- Perform dental infection control procedures
- Take x-rays
- Educate patients about oral hygiene and their child’s oral health
- Perform all lab related procedures
- Perform cleanings
- Hand off patient at check -out
- Complete care calls and thank you cards
- Assist in managing and controlling supply inventory
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records
- Maintain strict compliance with all pertinent laws and regulations (HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, Dental Board)
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have current and active state certified RDA license
- Upbeat personality is a MUST
- Loves working with children
- Patient focused, team player
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean, neat professional appearance
- Knowledge of Dentrix a plus