Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Registered Dental Hygienist in the Albany region. This company is looking for a dedicated medical professional to work with individuals who are in need of health services at all levels.
This is a fantastic work environment that works to deliver the best quality care. In addition to the rewarding work and excellent culture, this company provides outstanding benefits and competitive compensation to their employees. This would be a full-time position. This would be a Monday through Friday position, working 9:00AM – 5PM.
- NYS Dental Hygienist license
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Dental Hygienist
Job Duties Include:
- Evaluate and update patient health history including assessment and verification of prophylactic and anti-anxiety pre-sedation as required
- Perform screening, assess periodontal and oral hygiene status
- Expose and process radiographs
- Document and review findings with dentist to determine treatment needs
- Interpret findings to patient /caregiver. Communicate effectively with patients and caregivers, to ensure understanding of recommended treatment plan
- Preparation and maintenance of dental operatory for patient treatment per Infection Control guidelines
- Provide individualized patient education to patient and care givers based on findings and ability levels
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer