Are you a HYGIENIST looking for a rewarding career in a positive, patient focused and state-of-the-art facility? Would you like to like to grow your career in an established and award-winning Arlington Heights practice? We'd like to meet you! We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven candidate to complement our incredible team culture! This is an excellent opportunity for you to join one of the premier dental practices in the greater Chicagoland area. We are currently interviewing for a Dental Hygienist to join the Westgate Dental Care team. Be sure to contact us as soon as possible...this position won't be available for long!
For more information regarding Westgate Dental Care visit www.westgatedentalcare.net
· Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
· Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
· Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
· Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education And Experience
· Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
The ideal candidate should enjoy working with both adults and children while sharing their enthusiasm for exceptional dental care. The position offers an outstanding work environment and competitive pay. This is a part-time position with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. Hours would include some evenings and weekend.