Our fast pace and growing practice is looking for a full-time licensed Dental Hygienist to join our team. We are a paperless dental practice with a young professional patient base that's continuing to grow.Our practice provides a wide range of general and cosmetic dental services. Our mission is to provide advanced and high quality dentistry that delivers a wide variety of dental services in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Our state of the art dental practice offers preventive dental services as well as other complex procedures such as veneers, Invisalign®, full porcelain crowns, extractions and root canal therapy. Our qualified, caring and professional dental practitioners are committed to making smiles in Washington DC healthier…. One smile at a time!
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of dental hygiene experience and have a comprehensive understanding of the workings of a general dental office. The candidate should be able to work at least 2-3 days a week (8 hrs per day) in a fast pace ad energetic environment. If you are interested in a position that offers flexible hours, competitive hourly rate, and benefits, this may be the job for you !
• Review medical and dental histories from patients
• Chart dental conditions and educate patient accordingly
• Perform Prophylaxis, SRP, and sterilize dental instruments and tools
• Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
• Take X-rays of patients’ teeth and develop them for dentist’s use
• Qualifications: DC Dental Hygienist license
• Associate degree in Dental Hygiene (Bachelor's preferred)
Salary: 50.00 Hourly