Come join a dynamic team of professionals who have proven that home health care is not just a business...it's a choice of the heart! At Interim Home Health and Hospice, we strive to support and improve the overall quality of life for the patients we serve.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a licensed graduate of an approved school and is licensed by the state in which they practice. RN is responsible for providing and directing the provisions of nursing care to patient in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies.
- Current RN License – active and in good standing
- Minimum of 1-year nursing experience preferred
- Home Health experience required - HomeCare Homebase experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proof of current auto insurance
- Competitive wages with bonus opportunity
- 15 Paid Days off plus 8 Holidays
- 401k with excellent match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Company car or mileage reimbursement