Under general supervision of the unit's nursing management the Clinical RN performs duties to ensure quality patient care through the health care continuum. Ensures quality and safe delivery of care to patients in the following age groups: All ages; Neonate; Infancy; Toddler; Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult; Geriatric.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- B.S. degree preferred
Licensure & Certification:
- Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Fifteen (15) hours of continuing education every two years.
- Certification in specialty recommended
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.