RN performs functions of assessing; planning implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients on unit during shift. RN is responsible for managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment. RN is responsible for promotion of collaboration with all members of health care team. RN Care Team Leader develops work plan and provides clear directions and expectations for care partner.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- CVSU experience required
- Work required one to three months orientation to acquire necessary familiarity with department and unit policies and clinical guidelines
- Currently licensed in the State of Alabama.
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire.