Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in the NY Capital Region. This established organization is looking for a dedicated medical professional to work with adults who are in need of services at all levels.
This work environment is supportive and works collaboratively with other internal and external providers in order to deliver the best, highest quality care. In addition to the rewarding work and excellent culture, this company provides outstanding benefits and competitive compensation to their employees. Part-time and full-time available. This would be a Monday through Friday position, working 8AM – 5PM.
- NYS RN License and CPR Certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred
- Experience working with individuals in long-term care preferred
Job Duties Include:
- Triage incoming calls of healthcare malpractice
- Assess health care needs of individuals
- Inform proper departments and teams to further assess health needs of individuals
- Close attention to detail when documenting cases
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer