CSI Health is actively seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager for our client located in the Anchorage, AK area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
As a Home Infusion Nurse Case Manager you work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a specialty area of the nursing field providing a broad range of infusion therapies in an ambulatory infusion suite.
- Build strong direct relationships with your patients while they are recovering or receiving routine treatments in the comfort of their homes.
- Provide home infusion nursing care to patients in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment and company policies and procedures.
- Document patient care activity and communication with the patient, physician, and pharmacist.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
The PNCM is an RN who is responsible for the review of appropriate clinical/ medical data needed to perform clinical assessments, care planning, medication administration, evaluate response to therapy and patient education for patients receiving infusion therapy and other nursing services in accordance with best demonstrated practices in an alternate site setting.
- Needs the ability to work within a team yet be able to work independently in the delivery of patient care.
- The PNCM coordinates timely communication of patient status changes to the physician, and other healthcare professionals to discuss recommendations to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- 1-5 years of infusion experience. Home healthcare experience a plus.
- CRNI certification is preferred.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an Active license in good standing in the appropriate state of practice is required.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
- Valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Basic computer skills as nurses complete electronic documentation
- RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or school of nursing required.