Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Registered Nurse in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care and provide professional nursing care for the practice patients. The RN demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Managing an orderly and efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging for testing and admissions.
- Instructs patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Maintaining and reviewing patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- Administering medications in accordance with physician orders.
- Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed).