Registered Nurse ARRMC (Wound Care Clinic)
RN Wound Center Position Overview
The Advanced Wound Center has a dynamic team who are passionate about the work they do. This position will require an individual who excels as a team member, enjoys wound care, loves to learn and develop new skills and is comfortable with a physically active work environment. The Wound Ostomy Nurse provides direct and indirect care for patients with acute and chronic wounds, tubes, ostomies, burns and pressure ulcers.
This position is for the outpatient setting. The clinic is open Monday-Friday and closed for most major holidays. Expectation is to flex to full time to cover for vacations, illnesses, etc., appropriate incentive pay would apply.
- Associates Degree in Nursing or above
- 1 year of inpatient Wound Care experience working with wounds required
- Wound care experience in a wound center preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing. Will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state but Oregon license is required by start date
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) is required upon start
- CWOCN required or willing to make a committment to obtain certification and sign a CWOCN certification repayment agreement.
- Ostomy certification preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asantes entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.