OMV Medical, Inc., a recognized leader, has been providing medical staffing and management services for over thirty years. OMV is always looking for dedicated individuals who share our values; flexibility, dependability and quality patient care. When you choose OMV Medical as your employer of choice, you can be confident that you are working with an organization that values you as an individual and understands your aspirations and wants to help you make your career goals real. Come partner with OMV to support our Troops!!
RN- Behavioral Health needed for
Joint Base Pearl Harbor- Hickam, HI
- Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or as otherwise identified in the TO.
- Experience: One year of experience in nursing as identified in the behavioral health
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in any US state
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals.
- Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
Competitive benefits include:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid holidays
- PTO time
- Sick time
To apply, go to: http://omvmedical.applicantstack.com/x/openings
For more information: please call the recruiting department at 301-766-0400 or email: email@example.com