Excellent Opportunity! Behavorial Health/ Psych Registered Nurse needed for our Bronx location. Full-time (Tuesday-Saturday), 9-5, Full benefits, excellent compensation, non union. Must have experience working in behavioral health with administering and education clients on psychotropic medications and working on a team of Psych professionals. The candidate will have hospital or clinic experience.
- Develops, implements and evaluates the nursing care regimens for patients to address substance use and behavioral health needs
- Plans, coordinates and assesses patient care
- Identifies patients� needs and provides direct nursing care based on the patient�s care planCollaborates with interdisciplinary team members to develop, implement and evaluate patient care through team huddles
- Documents patient�s care with accurate and accessible records
- Maintains confidential case records, medical charts and files pertaining to the resident/patient.
- Participates in the Primary Care Quality Assurance program including assisting with Quality Assurance audits as assigned; Identifies quality issues and opportunities for improving quality of care
- Distributes medication to patients and keeps accurate records for narcotics and controlled drugs in accordance with law and agency policies and procedures