This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leader of resources for a major hospital system. Essential functions include identifying appropriate nursing diagnoses, plans, evaluating patients care and coordinating the patient’s plan of care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes. Looking for Nurses with a background in Cardiac ICU, Critical Care, Cath Lab or Radiology.
- Current MA RN license required
- 2 years of Critical Care experience required
- Cardiac ICU, CCU, or Cardiac Surgery preferred
- Cath Lab experience preferred
- Experience in IV catheter insertion and IV sedation in an acute procedural setting required
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Major Holidays
- Monday- Friday daytime hours
- Shift differentials
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation
- 401K with Discretionary Company Match
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- An opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a community hospital while benefiting from a larger hospital system!
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team who cares about your growth!
- An outstanding benefits and time off package!
- A beautiful campus setting!
- Free Parking!
- Public Transportation - just a 5-minute walk!
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.