- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Coordinates / conducts General Orientation & Nursing Orientation
- Demonstrates knowledge of AHA guidelines.
- Maintains instructor certification as appropriate for BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Demonstrates ability to create and conduct educational offerings using different modalities that incorporate adult learning principles.
- Supports educational needs of inpatient departments
- Demonstrates knowledge of Local, State, and Federal education regulatory requirements and participates in activities that sustain readiness for regulatory survey.
- Preforms regulatory tracers and makes appropriate recommendations, Serves as an active member of the Care Enhancement Team
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Effective working knowledge of Healthcare Informatics, Power-point, Excel, and Microsoft Word is required.
- Two to three years of acute care experience.
Identifies the educational needs of associates, creates, coordinates and conducts educational offerings to meet these needs. Formulates educational strategies that contribute to or support the direct provision of quality patient care. Ensures compliance with Local, State, and Federal educational requirements, while maintaining valid and complete educational records.