- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full Time Day Shift
- Utilizes knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective patient care:
- Identifies the total needs of the patients
- Ensures proper procedure and precautions are followed
- Plans for and maintains a clean, orderly, and safe environment for the patient
- Carries out those activities delegated by the physician, which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and practice new techniques and equipment utilization by attending training sessions and familiarizing self with new procedure revisions as they occur
- One-year hospital experience preferred.
- Internship and/or preceptorship required dependent upon nursing experience.
- Active Florida RN license required.
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is to be obtained in specific nursing units.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within the Cath/Special Procedures Lab. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Cath Lab/Special Procedures Manager, Director, Chief Operating Officer, and or designee.