SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunter’s Creek which serves South Orlando.
The CV Decision Nurse will provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients in observation. The registered nurse is also responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Working primarily with Pre/Post Procedural, Cardiac Patients, and Chest Pain Patients.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is part of Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare (HCA Healthcare). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 185 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and Great Britain.
- You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:·
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid family leave
- And much more!
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license, if compact license held, active FL RN license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required at time of hire.
- ACLS must be obtained within 6 months
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.