Registered Nurse Case Manager Home Health AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, Florida 32164
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Palm Coast, FL.
- Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Initiates, schedules/supervises, and coordinates care of assigned patients. Is responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on their caseload including: appropriate utilization of services, ensuring continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound status, review of documentation in the medical record, maintenance of interdisciplinary communication, and discharge planning.
- Initial assessment of patient in their home according to agency policies and procedures including OASIS and follows State and Federal requirements.
- Manages episodes of assigned patients as evidenced by favorable patient outcomes. Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of Care.
- Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner. Reassess the patient within 48 hours following a change in patient condition or discharge from a 24 hour or longer hospital stay.
- Establishes and updates Plan of Care every 60 days or more frequently if needed. Develops Plan of Care to reflect current needs at time of recertification to include all disciplines
- Is responsible for participating and completion of monthly and admission case conferences. Maintains communication with physician and interdisciplinary team when additional patient needs are identified.
What You Will Need:
- Professional Registered Nurse currently licensed in the state of Florida
- Basic Life Support certification
- Valid Florida driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable transportation
- Minimum 1 year home health nursing experience
Registered Nurse that manages the home care patient from admission to discharge. Communicates with physician in developing plan of care, coordinates all services received.